Never Summer Wilderness Area
- Title: Never Summer Wilderness Area
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Nearest Town: Estes Park
- Brief Directions: From Loveland, CO, travel 34miles west on State Rt. 34 to Rocky Mt. N.P..
- Notes: Be sure to follow Park rules regarding parking along the side of the road. (DON'T STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF PARK ROADS).
- Description: Rocky Mt. National Park has many telephoto landscape opportunities. The best times to photograph are morning, evening or before or after a storm.
- Gear: Tripod, Tele-zoom lens and polarizer.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 666 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!