- Title: Foggy Aspens
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rampart Range
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Brief Directions: Take Rampart Range Road west from Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs until you find groups of aspen off the side of the road. Hopefully you'll ruin into some unexpected fog as I did on this magical morning!
- Notes: If you run into fog, proceed carefully because the road is narrow in spots. Be sure to have a nice colorful close foreground and a misty background to emphasize the magical atmosphere of a foggy autumn morning in the mountains of Colorado!
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Morning fog adds magic to an autumn aspen scene along Rampart Range Road west of Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Gear: Nikon N65 with Nikkor ED 70-300mm zoom
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1957 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!