Autumn Day In Garden Of The Gods
- Title: Autumn Day In Garden Of The Gods
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Garden of the Gods
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Brief Directions: From I-25 go west on Garden of the Gods Road until it ends at an intersection with 30th Street. Turn south and go 1.5 miles to the entrance of the park.
- Notes: F22, 1/60th sec., ISO 125, 35 (52 equivalent) mm Focal Length, Fill Flash
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A city park, Garden of the Gods is always a photographer's playground and I visit there frequently. All seasons and all times of the day are great but summer crowds often limit imaging opportunities.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera; Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens; Tristar Circular Polarizing Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 394 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!