- Title: Golden Beads
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Nearest Town: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I was revisiting a stream which runs through a nice aspen grove in RMNP, when I saw how water beads had formed on the leaves. I went back to my Jeep to grab all my gear, set up my equipment, studied my subject and decised to go with a shallow DOF at this particular angle of the shot. The bead of water on the middle leaf rolled off and recycled into the stream, thus, ending this set of shots.
- Gear: Nikon D700, Sigma 50mm 1.4
This Photo Has Been Viewed 165 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!