- Title: Sunrise Splendor
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Gunnison
- Nearest Town: Crested Butte
- Brief Directions: Get to Crested Butte, Colorado and take Kebler Pass for 7 miles, take a right at the sign to Lake Irwin and continue for 2 miles.
- GPS Longitude: -107.100402
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I originally planned to go to Lost Lake which is about 12 miles from Lake Irwin, but the Forest Service is upgrading the campground and therefore have closed public access to Lost Lake. So I sped back to Lake Irwin and was greeted with a beautiful sunrise, with the still water of the lake providing a gorgeous reflection of Mt. Owen and Mt. Ruby.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mk. II, 17-40mm f/4L, Singh-Ray Galen Rowell Reverse GND filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 130 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!