Morning Mist Over Bear Lake
- Title: Morning Mist Over Bear Lake
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Nearest Town: Estes Park
- Brief Directions: After entering the east side of Rocky Mountain National Park, follow the signs to the Bear Lake Parking lot (in summer, due to large numbers of visitors, a bus will take you there). From there it is a short hike to the lake.
- Notes: F4, 1/125 sec, ISO 125
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: On a cold, rainy morning in October, 2006 nature's colors were muted but striking. There seemed to be a sense of eerie calm and mystery as the mist gradually hid the placid water of Bear Lake and the barren branches along the shore anticipated the coming winter.
- Gear: Sony DSC-F828 Camera; Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonar T* 7.1 x Zoom Lens; Cokin Circular Polarizing Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 97 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!