Colorado National Monument Rim Rock Drive View
- Title: Colorado National Monument Rim Rock Drive View
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Western Colorado near Grand Junction
- Nearest Town: Fruita, Colorado
- Brief Directions: South of I-70 at Fruita, Colorado, take Hwy 340 to either entrance of the Colorado National Monument, as Rim Rock Drive connects the two entrances.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Evening shadows fall across red rock formations in Monument Valley at the Colorado National Monument.
- Gear: Olympus C765 UltraZoom with polarizer and tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 582 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!