- Title: Winter Marsh
- State/Province/Region: Connecticut
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: United Congregational Church
- Nearest Town: Torrington
- Brief Directions: East section of Torrington, CT on the corner of CT-183 (Torringford St) and East Pearl Road.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Winter in New England can run the gamut - a little show, a lot of snow, and (early and late in the season) ice and freezing rain. Most folks stay in on days like these, but as soon as driving is safe I'm on the road. Lucky for me this one is only a few miles from my home. A small farm pond literally right beside the road. The rushes growing along the edge were strong enough to handle the ice, and their color warmed a misty morning.
- Gear: Canon T1i, Canon EF-S10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM
This Photo Has Been Viewed 205 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!