Cinnabar Brackets On Marsh Evening Walk.
- Title: Cinnabar Brackets On Marsh Evening Walk.
- State/Province/Region: Connecticut
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hawk's Table HMA
- Nearest Town: Scotland
- Brief Directions: Route 14 in northeastern Connecticut to Scotland, then Pinch Street to the Nature Center at Hawk's Table.at 246 Pinch.
- Notes: Just south of the home of the naturalist Edwin Way Teale and his sanctuary Trailwood.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Hawk's Table Habitat Management area is a privately owned nature conservancy. All seasons bring opportunities to enjoy the trail on 200 acres of poison free and bee hive populated upland forest, beaver marshes, open meadows and the catch and release Merrick Brook.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark11, 24.0m, resting on log w/penlight
This Photo Has Been Viewed 520 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!