Greenwich Point Park
- Title: Greenwich Point Park
- State/Province/Region: Connecticut
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Interstate 95, Merritt Parkway CT15
- Nearest Town: Greenwich
- Brief Directions: Take exit 5 either North or South off I-95 At the Light Make a right on to East Putnam Ave. Go down to the Next Light, turn right on Sound Beach Ave. follow to the end, Make a right on Shore Rd. and follow in to the park.
- Notes: The best time to go is between november and march to avoid entrance fees. It is also a great time of year to spot red tail hawks, owls, and other birds such as hooded mergansers, buffelheads, plovers, oystercatchers, brandts, and swans. The seascapes are spectacular too as you can see the sunset and the sunrise on either side of the park. There are 3 miles of hiking trails and beach and looks out on Long Island Sound.
- Best Season: Winter
- Gear: Wide Angle, Telephoto Zoom, Tripod, Graduated Neutral Density Fi
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1981 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!