Gordons Pond, Cape Henlopen State Park
Kevin B. Moore
- Title: Gordons Pond, Cape Henlopen State Park
- State/Province/Region: Delaware
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Route 1
- Nearest Town: Rehoboth Beach
- Brief Directions: From the town of Rehoboth Beach, take Henlopen Avenue to Ocean Drive. Ocean drive dead ends to the park.
- Notes: This walk weaves around a mile-long tidal pond and ends at the ocean, offering armâ€™s-length views of more than a dozen species of shorebirds.
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: Tripod, Bug repellant
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1963 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!