7 Mile Bridge
- Title: 7 Mile Bridge
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Little Duck Key
- Nearest Town: Knight's Key
- Brief Directions: Middle Keys Florida
- Notes: f16 at 15min exposure.
- Description: The Seven Mile Bridge is a famous bridge in the Florida Keys, in Monroe County, Florida, United States. It connects Knight's Key (part of the city of Marathon, Florida) in the Middle Keys to Little Duck Key in the Lower Keys. Among the longest bridges in existence when it was built, it is one of the many bridges on US 1 in the Keys, where the road is called the Overseas Highway.
I shot this about an hour after sunset.
- Gear: Canon Mark II
This Photo Has Been Viewed 98 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!