"drive-by Shooting" Of A Blue Heron
- Title: "drive-by Shooting" Of A Blue Heron
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Pensacola Beach
- Nearest Town: Gulf Breeze
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The road into Fort Pickens reopened on Memorial Day Weekend after being closed by Hurricanes Ivan (2004) and Hurricane Dennis (2005) and a few tropical storms in 2005. Wildlife, such as the snowy egret shown, took over the road way areas. This photo, and the other of the blue heron, were taken in a "drive-by shooting" from the car. What is best about Ft. Pickens is that when the tourist come to the area they mostly stay at the commercial Pensacola Beach and leave the Fort Pickens beach areas to the locals.
- Gear: Canon XTi camera, 100-400mm L series lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 775 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!