- Title: Spoonbill Wings
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: florida city
- Nearest Town: miami
- Brief Directions: US1 or Florida Turnpike south to Florida City then follow signs to Everglades Nat'l Park, to end of the park, just before Flamingo Campground.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Echo Pond, recovering from destruction after a few hurricanes in the past two years, now flourishing with birds again, nesting in winter months. This one Spoonbill was on the edge of the water. Several other Spoonbills wading as well. The most Spoonbills, at close range, I've ever seen at Echo Pond, a great visit in JAN 2009!
- Gear: Canon 40D , tamron 18-270vc lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 700 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!