Perching, Then Flying
- Title: Perching, Then Flying
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Circle B Bar Ranch
- Nearest Town: Auburndale, FL
- Brief Directions: One of the marshy areas just a short walk from the nature center parking lot.
- Notes: Seeing this ibis perched on top of a dead tree limb it kept looking left and right for it's next meal, I set up the camera on my tripod and focused and framed the shot guessing the bird would fly off to the right, then waited some minutes with my finger on the shutter button--got off one frame--then merged two images in the camera, perching and flying--the limb moved as the ibis flew off, action and re-action.
- GPS Longitude: 80
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: White Ibis perching, then flying off from a dead tree limb.
- Gear: Nikon D5000, 80-200 zoom, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 175 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!