Waiting For Lunch
- Title: Waiting For Lunch
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Dade Battlefield Historic State Park
- Nearest Town: Bushnell
- Brief Directions: Take interstate 75 to the Bushnell Florida exit and head east follow the signs to Dade Battlefield Historic State Park.
- Notes: This as is all native Green Tree Frogs are a dying species. The Cuban Tree Frog is quickly out competing the native frogs for food and habitat.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This is a green Tree Frog and can be found in small trees ans shrubs. See notes.
- Gear: Nikon D70s with a Nikor 60mm Macro lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 154 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!