J.n. "ding" Darling National Wildlife Refuge
- Title: J.n. "ding" Darling National Wildlife Refuge
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Ft. Myers, Florida
- Nearest Town: Sanibel Island
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: The Roseate Spoonbill is one of the main attractions to the J.N. "Ding" Darling National Wildlife Refuge located on Sanibel Island near Ft. Myers Florida. We planned our trip around low tide at sunset and were not disappointed. We also saw dozens of beautiful White Pelicans and many wading birds including, Yellow-Crowned Night Herons, Reddish Egrets, Great Blue Herons, Great White Egrets, easily photographed from a paved roadway that winds through the beautiful estuary. A must stop if your in southwest Florida.
- Gear: Canon EOS 7D
This Photo Has Been Viewed 242 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!