Boca Raton Florida Stormy Weather
- Title: Boca Raton Florida Stormy Weather
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Ft Lauderdale FL
- Nearest Town: Boca Raton FL
- Brief Directions: On the beach at Boca Raton FL
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Another shot that was very difficult to capture, from the beach at Boca Raton Florida. Boca Raton Fl. is usually a place that makes you think of sunny skies and warm days at the beach, but that sure wasn't the case on this day as high winds and heavy storms moved in. The wind was blowing directly toward me, so immediately after exposing each shot here both my D800 and myself got hammered with salt water. Getting this shot required a full lens cleaning while shielding it after each shot, keeping it covered until the right moment, exposing the shot, getting soaked again, and then repeating the whole process. Thank goodness my camera was wearing its Storm Jacket, and for my RRS and F-Stop gear that kept my gear safe! Hope you enjoy it, votes and comments are appreciated! ;-)
- Gear: Nikon D800 w/ 17-35mm f2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 152 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!