Storm Over Flint Pen Strand
- Title: Storm Over Flint Pen Strand
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lee County
- Nearest Town: Bonita Springs
- Brief Directions: Taken in the 13,000 acre Flint Pen Strand a portion of the larger 60,000 CREW Land & Water trust area of Southwest Florida.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: During the rainy season, evening skies become more dynamic. As a storm moved in, I set out to explore 13,000 acres of recently acquired preserve land, I've been excited about this area because there are no trails or amenities, only a few washed out logging roads for access. I work primarily in black and white these days so I went out looking for the right light, shadows, and structure. I have to admit though, some images tell their story better in color. I believe this is one of them.
- Gear: Nikon D7100, Tokina 10-20mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1071 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!