Mother Nature And The St. Johns River
- Title: Mother Nature And The St. Johns River
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: US17/Park Ave/I-295
- Nearest Town: Orange Park/Jacksonville, FL
- Brief Directions: Take US17 south from I-295 and turn right at Wells Road next to the dog track. Follow it to the end and turn right on River Road and look to the left...
- Notes: River Road goes along the east bank of the St. Johns River in Jacksonville, Florida. This is one of my favorite places to watch Mother Nature paint with the sun.
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: Comfortable folding chair, time and patience
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1332 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!