- Title: Morning Splash
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Perdido Key
- Nearest Town: Pensacola
- Brief Directions: From Perdido Key Bridge travel west towards AL line and stop at any beach accessible parking lot.
- Notes: I use the Nikon D300 as you encounter water and sand in shooting these, so the camera needs to be waterproof. Once shot a series in the rain with umbrella held over me. Flash is off camera at various positions.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Shot this at sunrise 6.19am in November, 2009. It was my first attempt at shooting shells of this theme with waves breaking over them. Many shots later I now have numerous shots with different shells, similar effects. I have now been back to this area 4 times.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikkor 10.5 Fisheye, SB 800 flash
This Photo Has Been Viewed 518 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!