My Balcony, Over Lake Emerald, In Oakland Park
- Title: My Balcony, Over Lake Emerald, In Oakland Park
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Oakland Park Blvd. & NW 21st Ave.
- Nearest Town: Oakland Park / Fort Lauderdale
- Brief Directions: I-95 to Oakland Park Blvd. Exit, west to NW 21st Avenue, north to NW 44th Street.
- Notes: This pristine, ecologically-protected (private) lake is abundant from October thru April with Great Blue Herons, Great (white) Egrets, Seagulls, Royal Terns, Green Herons, White Ibis, American Coots, Marsh Hens, Anhinga, and occasional Pied-bill Grebes and Mallards, and Osprey. Lots of large bass, as well.
- Best Season: Winter
- Gear: Zoom 70-300mm or longer w/quick AF
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1730 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!