- Title: Wood Storks
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: St. Marks Wildlife Refuge
- Nearest Town: St. Marks
- Brief Directions: Approximately 30 minutes south of Tallahassee, FL. Exit off Coastal Hwy 98 at Newport.
- Notes: Nikon D90, Aperture mode, f/8, 1 sec., Nikkor 70-300mm lens at 300mm
- GPS Longitude: -84.147605
- GPS Latitude: 30.124336
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Wood Storks with white herons fluttering in the background. Just at darkness, the sunlight was gone. Fortunately these birds can be very stationary for a long exposure. The 'no see ums' (carnivorous gnats) were devouring me during this shot.
- Gear: Nikon D90, Nikkor 70-300mm, Manfrotto tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 2015 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!