- Title: Patience
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Holmes Creek
- Nearest Town: Vernon, FL
- Brief Directions: Holmes Creek runs through Vernon, FL.
- Notes: There is a beautiful spring called Cypress Spring about 5 miles N of Vernon on Holmes Creek. Access by boat only. Crystal clear, cold water, 28 ft deep and the size of a very large swimming pool.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Large Golden Silk Spider along the banks of Holmes Creek on a kayak trip. Be sure to look up when walking in the swamp.
- Gear: Nikon D90, Nikon 70-300mm @ 2400mm, f/5.3, 1/25 sec, ISO 400
This Photo Has Been Viewed 250 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!