- Title: Raven Cliff Falls
- State/Province/Region: Georgia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Chattahoochee National Forest
- Nearest Town: Helen
- Brief Directions: From Helen, Georgia, take GA-75 Alt south to GA-348 (Richard B. Russel Scenic Hwy). Turn right onto GA-348, go 4.3 miles to Raven Cliff Falls parking area. Trail is approximately 2.5 miles one way.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Gorgeous trail which follows alongside a mountain stream with numerous waterfalls and cascades. Trail culminates at a series of waterfalls, the most spectacular of which finds its way through a fissure in a 100-ft tall rock cliff.
- Gear: Canon 40D, Canon 17-40mm f/4 L, Bogen tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 820 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!