Cloudland Canyon State Park
- Title: Cloudland Canyon State Park
- State/Province/Region: Georgia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: GA Hwy 136
- Nearest Town: Rising Fawn, GA
- Brief Directions: Located on Ga. Route 136, 8 miles east of Trenton and I-59, and 18 miles west of LaFayette.
- Notes: Cloudland Canyon was carved out of the mountains by the Sitton Gulch Creek. The park offers spectacular views from the canyon rim as well as trails descending down to the canyon floor where you can view two large waterfalls as well as the creek as it cascades through the gorge. The fall foliage is spectacular, but the spring also offers its own beauty to the canyon.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: Tripod, hiking gear
This Photo Has Been Viewed 626 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!