- Title: Snowy Creekbed
- State/Province/Region: Georgia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Atlanta
- Nearest Town: Buford
- Brief Directions: From Atlanta, I-85 north to GA-20 toward the Mall of Georgia. Right on Mall Blvd. The entrance to the Nature Center is on the right, and is part of the Greenway corridor.
- Notes: The Mill Creek Nature Center is a fantastic place to go birdwatching, and it is just off of the Greenway between the Mall of Georgia and I-85. The volunteers, espeically Hank Ohme, do a great job keeping the trails open and the property clean.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Snow along the Mill Creek Nature Center creek. I had to get a little wet to get the camera positioned close to the top of the water, but it was worth getting cold.
- Gear: Pentax K100dSuper with Pentax 18-55 ED IF f3.5-6.5
This Photo Has Been Viewed 122 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!