Zirkle Dam Waterflow
- Title: Zirkle Dam Waterflow
- State/Province/Region: Georgia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Coast of southeast Georgia
- Nearest Town: Hortense
- Brief Directions: About 40 miles west of the coast in southeast Georgia.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This is a dam located on the Little Satilla River called Zirkle. There was a sawmill town here in the early 1900's but nothing is here now but the dam that was built in 1918.
- Gear: Nikon D 80 - Tamron 18-270 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 988 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!