- Title: Zirkle Dam
- State/Province/Region: Georgia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Coast of Georgia
- Nearest Town: Hortense, Georgia
- Brief Directions: About 40 miles from the coast of south Georgia near a small town called Hortense, Georgia
- Description: This is a steel dam built in 1918 across the Little Satilla River. When the water rises it puts off foam when it hits the dark water below that makes for a great slow shutterspeed silky look.
- Gear: Nikon d80 and Tamron 18-270 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 781 times
, Black & White
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!