- Title: Our Dissapearing Coastal Oak Forests
- State/Province/Region: Georgia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hampton Island Preserve
- Nearest Town: Riceboro
- Brief Directions: 95 South to exit 67 to Riceboro. Turn Right onto Retreat Road.
- Notes: Hampton Island is a private island south of Savannah, GA.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Little remains of the grand Live Oak Forests that once blanketed the Coastal Regions. Most Oaks have been cut down and even poisoned to make way for the pine tree industry.
- Gear: Nikon D40
This Photo Has Been Viewed 2194 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!