Viewing The "blowhole"
- Title: Viewing The "blowhole"
- State/Province/Region: Hawaii
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Kauai south side
- Nearest Town: Lawaii
- Brief Directions: south of the town of Old Koala at the end of Lawaii Road
- Notes: There is a safe viewing platform, but I ventured down into the area near the blowhole, looking for the best place to view it.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: the blowhole is located near Poipu Beach on the south side of Kauai. As the tides push water into the underground caverans, a soft moan is heard as the geiser spurts into the air.
- Gear: Nikon D 90
This Photo Has Been Viewed 134 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!