Hiding 'neath The Hanalei
- Title: Hiding 'neath The Hanalei
- State/Province/Region: Hawaii
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Na Pali Coast
- Nearest Town: Hanalei, Kauai
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: With nearly 500 inches of annual rainfall, the Hawaiian Island of Kauai is one of the wettest places on earth. This day at Hanalei Bay was no exception to the norm. Hoping for a shot of the pier jutting out into the bay, I set up my gear and almost immediately found myself standing in a heavy rainstorm. I hid out underneath the pier for shelter and waited for the storm to pass. While I was waiting, I was struck by an entirely different perspective of this iconic landmark.
- Gear: Canon 50D, 17-40mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 561 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!