Molokai Lookout Reflection
- Title: Molokai Lookout Reflection
- State/Province/Region: Hawaii
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Southeast Oahu
- Nearest Town: Hawaii Kai
- Brief Directions: Drive East of Hawaii Kai on the Kalanianoloe Highway (72). The lookout is a well marked pull-out about one mile past Hanauma Bay.
- Notes: Wer good hiking boots.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The Molokai Lookout on the Southeast corner of Oahu, Hawaii is a wonderful place to watch the sun rise. In addition to sunrise scenes, the laba flows below the lookout offer many opportunities for closer studies of surf, tide pools, and lava rock.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 17-35mm f:2.8 L lens, small tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 219 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!