Waimoku Falls At The End Of The Trail.
- Title: Waimoku Falls At The End Of The Trail.
- State/Province/Region: Hawaii
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Kipahulu
- Nearest Town: Hana
- Brief Directions: This is part of the Haleakala National Park located at Kipahulu, Maui, Hawaii.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: At the end of a one hour hike uphill through a magnificent bamboo forest there is a waterfall that drops from several hundred feet. It is everyone's reward to cool off after their hike and enjoy the ice cold, refreshing water of Waimoku Falls.
- Gear: Canon 6D, EF 24-70mm, f/2.8L USM
This Photo Has Been Viewed 174 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!