Haena State Park, Kauai
- Title: Haena State Park, Kauai
- State/Province/Region: Hawaii
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Kuhio Hwy
- Nearest Town: Wainiha
- Brief Directions: On Kauai's north shore, follow Hwy 560 until it ends at Haena State Park.
- Notes: Winter on Kauai's north shore means big waves. This state park offers incredible views and colorful sunsets in the evenings. Combine that with high surf, and the photographic possibilities are endless! Bring a snack and some snorkel gear, too!
- Best Season: Winter
- Gear: Swimwear, and a towel to sit on and enjoy the sunset!
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1128 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!