Na Pali Coast, Kauai
- Title: Na Pali Coast, Kauai
- State/Province/Region: Hawaii
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Hanalei
- Brief Directions: They can be seen by boat on a long cruise, or by hiking for a long distance through the National Park. For the less adventurous, a great view can be gained from the beach at the end of the Kuhio Highway (Rte 560) about 5 miles west of Hanalei.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The volcanic cliffs of the Na Pali coast march across the north coast of Kauai, deep valleys and ridges falling from 5000 feet into the ocean.
- Gear: Nikon D7000, Nikon 18-200 DX VR lens, Nikon polarizing filter, Manfrotto tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 173 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!