December In The Sawtooths
- Title: December In The Sawtooths
- State/Province/Region: Idaho
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sawtooth National Recreation Area
- Nearest Town: Stanley
- Brief Directions: From Twin Falls, Idaho on interstate 84, drive north on highway 93 approximately 65 miles. Highway 93 will turn into highway 75. Continue on highway 75 north past the town of Ketchum, Idaho into the Sawtooth National Recreation Area. Continue north until you reach Redfish Lake entrance and park to the right in the small dirt parking lot just past the main entrance.
- GPS Longitude: 44
- GPS Latitude: 114
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Redfish Lake Creek flows during a December winter in the Sawtooths.
- Gear: Nikon D-80, Sigma 17mm-70mm f/2.8 wide-angle lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1399 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!