- Title: Super Moon
- State/Province/Region: Idaho
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Coeur d' Alene Resort
- Nearest Town: Coeur d' Alene
- Brief Directions: In the 'old' town of Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, which sits on the lake, go to the famous Lake Resort and on the south east side of the Resort you will find Tubbs Hill, which jets out above the lake. It was from there that I shot this picture.
- Notes: Tubbs Hill is a great place for viewing the lake with its 2 plus mile hiking trail around the entire hill.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This was taken over Lake Coeur d' Alene in Idaho, during the night of the 'Super Moon' 2012. It was cloudy when the moon first came up and the moon was blown out with the slow shutter speed. However, I shot the moon by itself and in Photoshop layered it over the blown out section giving it a larger than life image over the lake.
- Gear: Canon EOS T1i
This Photo Has Been Viewed 147 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!