Wheat Fields At Rest
- Title: Wheat Fields At Rest
- State/Province/Region: Idaho
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Latah County
- Nearest Town: Moscow
- Brief Directions: Drive south of Moscow, Idaho on US 195 then just pick out some ol' country roads to drive and enjoy the splendor of the scenery!
- Notes: Wheat Fields at Rest
Near Moscow, Idaho
December 29, 2012
Canon EOS 5D Mark III ,Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM
1/250s f/11.0 at 280.0mm iso100
Full EXIF Info
Date/Time 29-Dec-2012 09:43:54
Model Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Flash Used No
Focal Length 280 mm
Exposure Time 1/250 sec
ISO Equivalent 100
Exposure Bias 0
White Balance cloudy
Exposure Program aperture priority
©2012 Jim Stiles
Prints available at: http://www.redbubble.com/people/jimstiles/works/9796788-wheat-fields-at-rest
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: The wheat fields of the Palouse region of Washington and Idaho provide endless opportunities for photographers year round. But, most never make it to this area in winter. The fields rest under a blanket of snow waiting for yet another Spring to burst forth and release the power of the seed in the rich soil.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III ,Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM, Canon 1.4 II Tele-extender, Gitzo Tripod 3541, Arca Swiss Mono ballhead, Canon Intervelometor
This Photo Has Been Viewed 454 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!