Sunset Reflections On The Payette
- Title: Sunset Reflections On The Payette
- State/Province/Region: Idaho
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Boise Mts
- Nearest Town: Lowman
- Brief Directions: Idaho Hwy 21 at the confluence of the Warm Springs Creek and the South Fork of the Payette River.
- GPS Longitude: 115
- GPS Latitude: 44
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: The sunset was lighting the mountains and trees with a warm glow that was reflected on the emerald green waters of the Payette River.
- Gear: Canon EOS-1D X, Canon EF70-200mm f/2.8L IS II, Gitzo Explorer 2228 tripod with Really Right Stuff BH-40 ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 133 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!