- Title: Photographers
- State/Province/Region: Idaho
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: the Palouse
- Nearest Town: Moscow
- Brief Directions: Interstate 90 to US 195 to WA 27 to WA 95.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Taken on a Photo Workshop with Alan Caddey (our Mr Palouse) in May 2010. I had tumbled during the second day and tore my shoulder up, and had to shoot the Palouse with my coolpix. I was amazed at some of the pictures I still was able to get. I couldn't raise my right arm above shoulder height. What a great group this was though. They came from Canada, Great Britain, and all over the US from New York,North Carolina, Virginia, Arkansas (vua Uof Tenn) and Washington. Our weather wasn't good, but the camaraderie was great.
- Gear: Nikon Coolpix P6000
This Photo Has Been Viewed 281 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!