Bruneau Canyon Overlook
- Title: Bruneau Canyon Overlook
- State/Province/Region: Idaho
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: State Highway 78
- Nearest Town: Hot Spring
- Brief Directions: After leaving I-85 at Mountain Home take Hwy. 51 to Bruneau. Ask someone in town where the road is to Bruneau Canyon Overlook. It's a dirt road, so be careful!
- Notes: Puffy clouds, with a rich, blue sky in the back ground, tend to add depth to the photographs here. The canyon walls are covered with foliage, which adds a myriad of green shades to the compositions. The late afternoon usually produces the best lighting conditions.
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: Wind jacket, polarizer filter, grippy shoes
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1081 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!