- Title: Bench Lake Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: Idaho
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Redfish Lake
- Nearest Town: Stanley, Idaho
- Brief Directions: From Stanley, ID go to the Redfish Lake Lodge. Take the trail on the east side of the lake up the ridge that boarders the lake. It is about 4+ miles into the first Bench Lake and only a few hundred yards to the second lake. M
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This is a sunrise at Bench Lake #2, as you can see it was a perfectly still morning. Our tent is probably only 25 feet from where this photo was taken. Even hat the great luck of getting the setting moon in the photo and the reflection. any people go to this lake as a day hike but it is a great camping place as well. In the August the east end of the shoreline is loaded with wild huckleberries.
- Gear: Fuji s100fs
This Photo Has Been Viewed 580 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!