Osaka Gardens (infrared)
- Title: Osaka Gardens (infrared)
- State/Province/Region: Illinois
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Museum of Science and Industry
- Nearest Town: Chicago, IL
- Brief Directions: Osaka Gardens is located in Jackson Park, just behind the Museum of Science and Industry. Best access is to take Lake Shore Drive (either N or S) to Science Drive - which is an access street to the east and south sides of the museum and the marina. Follow the access road to the left (south) and park at the end of the lot. Walk west across the bridge and follow the path/signs to the garden.
- Notes: See a slideshow displaying more of my images on youtube using the search tag, "wander in the wyld."
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Osaka Garden is treasure which, unfortunately, is slowly being diminished by individuals who possess a lack of regard and respect for nature/conservation. Nvtls, it is surprising that Osaka Gardens still remains relatively unknown by a lot of people that i've talked to who have lived in Chicago all of their lives - and on the south side. The best time to visit the gardens, in my opinion, is on a cool morning that's absent of mosquitos and possible rraff.
- Gear: Canon 450xsi (IR Converted), 17-40mm f4.0L, Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 and Grip Action (324RC2)
This Photo Has Been Viewed 174 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!