- Title: Osaka Gardens
- State/Province/Region: Illinois
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Jackson Park
- Nearest Town: Chicago, IL
- Brief Directions: There is a museum access road just south of 57th street called Science drive. Take this short access and then veer left to the parking area (away from the museum). Find a place to park at the western end of the parking lot, cross the bridge on foot and walk the short distance to the garden. Signs are posted.
- Notes: Navigate to youtube to see a special slideshow that i created. Use the search tag, "wander in the wyld."
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Another infrared image from my Osaka Garden collection. Nvtls, the beauty of Osaka Gardens has diminished over the years due to patron neglect; the tranquility and introspection that one would find among the japanese landscape design is ruined by the ill-behavior (euphemism) of individuals. I would definitely recommend going in the early morning rather than the evening.
- Gear: Canon 450xsi (IR Converted), 24-05mm f4. L IS, Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 and Grip Action (324RC2)
This Photo Has Been Viewed 179 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!