- Title: Summer's A Distant Memory
- State/Province/Region: Illinois
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mississippi Palisades State Park
- Nearest Town: Savanna
- Brief Directions: A few miles north of Savanna Illinois on State Route 84.
- Notes: The Mississippi Palisades State Park offers many great views of the Mississippi River, this view from water level and a whole array of view points from bluffs several hundred feet above the river. There are also a lot of wood land settings available. Bluff tops are closed in the snowy seasons.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Photo was made in a boat launch area accessing the Mississippi River. The launch area is part of the Mississippi Palisades State Park. View is across the Mississippi which several miles wide in this area. Iowa headlands can be seen in the distance.
- Gear: Nikon D700, Nikkor 24-105, Manfrotto tripod, Really Right Stuff ball head, Schneider grad nd
This Photo Has Been Viewed 373 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!