Lake Falls In Winter
- Title: Lake Falls In Winter
- State/Province/Region: Illinois
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Matthieseen State Park
- Nearest Town: North Utica
- Brief Directions: Lake Falls are accessible most easily from the north entrance.
- Notes: In the Winter the stairs down to the falls are ice covered and may be quite difficult without ice grippers.
- GPS Longitude: 89
- GPS Latitude: 41
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: In the winter Lake Falls becomes an ice cascade.
- Gear: Ice climbing
This Photo Has Been Viewed 266 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!