Robert C. Beutter Park
- Title: Robert C. Beutter Park
- State/Province/Region: Indiana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Riverwalk area
- Nearest Town: Mishawaka
- Brief Directions: 400 N. Spring Street, on the former Ball Band/Uniroyal site, just west of the Main Street bridge along the river
- Description: Beutter Park includes a river race with elliptical shaped overlook weirs and fiber-optic underwater lighting, two connecting bridges across the race to the park, the Mishawaka Riverwalk, the "Shards" sculpture, and an 800 foot perennial garden.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 594 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!