Turkey Run State Park 3
- Title: Turkey Run State Park 3
- State/Province/Region: Indiana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Crawfordsville
- Brief Directions: Turkey Run is on Indian 234 east of US41 and west of Indiana 47.
- Notes: This cascading waterfall was just a trickle the previous day. But after a rain storm, the canyon filled up resulting in a much greater water flow. The trail leads right through this waterfall into the canyon, meaning wet feet are inevitible.
- Description: Turkey Run State Park, along Sugar Creek in Southern Indiana, is a gem. Trails #3 and #9 wind through the glacier carved canyons and offer many great photo opportunities. They can be rugged and wet, so pack appropriately. Forest canopy often calls for tripod, so don't leave it in the car.
- Gear: Canon 50D, EF-S18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
This Photo Has Been Viewed 395 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!