- Title: Untitled
- State/Province/Region: Kansas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: U.S. Hiway 281
- Nearest Town: Stafford, KS
- Brief Directions: From Hutchinson, KS 24 miles west on 4th St. RD, or U.S. 50, and then 8miles North
- Notes: Quivira National Wildlife Refuge is a jewel in the heart of the Sand Prairie of central Kansas. Right in the heart of the Central Flyway, it's just incredible year round.
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: Dust protection if it's dry, zoom lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1649 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!